None of the repo, the tool, nor the repo owner is affiliated with, or sponsored or authorized by, Unity Technologies or its affiliates.
AssetStudio is a tool for exploring, extracting and exporting assets and assetbundles.
- Support version:
- 2.5 - 2021.1
- Support asset types:
- Texture2D : convert to png, tga, jpeg, bmp
- Sprite : crop Texture2D to png, tga, jpeg, bmp
- AudioClip : mp3, ogg, wav, m4a, fsb. support convert FSB file to WAV(PCM)
- Font : ttf, otf
- Mesh : obj
- MonoBehaviour : json
- Animator : export to FBX file with bound AnimationClip
Use File-Load file or File-Load folder.
When AssetStudio loads AssetBundles, it decompresses and reads it directly in memory, which may cause a large amount of memory to be used. You can use File-Extract file or File-Extract folder to extract AssetBundles to another folder, and then read.
Use File-Extract file or File-Extract folder.
use Export menu.
Export model from "Scene Hierarchy" using the Model menu.
Export Animator from "Asset List" using the Export menu.
Select model from "Scene Hierarchy" then select the AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Model-Export selected objects with AnimationClip to export.
Export Animator will export bound AnimationClip or use Ctrl to select Animator and AnimationClip from "Asset List", using Export-Export Animator with selected AnimationClip to export.
When you select an asset of the MonoBehaviour type for the first time, AssetStudio will ask you the directory where the assembly is located, please select the directory where the assembly is located, such as the
First, use my another program Il2CppDumper to generate dummy dll, then when using AssetStudio to select the assembly directory, select the dummy dll folder.
- Visual Studio 2019 or newer
- AssetStudioFBXNative uses FBX SDK 2020.0.1 VS2017, before building, you need to install the FBX SDK and modify the project file, change include directory and library directory to point to the FBX SDK directory