It started out as a humble app, but grew to become the home page of FullStack.cash.
This single page app (SPA) allows users to:
- Create an account.
- Fund their account with BCH and receive credit.
- Recieve a JWT token to access a REST API or other web service.
Installation and Usage
- Install and run the the back end
- Clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/Permissionless-Software-Foundation/jwt-bch-frontend
- Install dependencies:
- Run development server:
npm run develop
- Build for production:
npm run build
This is a simple demo. The homepage is a login form. And a profile page is accessible only if the user is logged in. The profile page displays the username and JWT of the logged in user.
- Click on the Profile link in the nav bar. You will be redirected back to the home page, and can not access the private Profile page unless logged in.
- Add a username and password then click the Create button to create a new user.
- You will be logged in and taken to the Profile page.
- Log Out. You will be redirected to the Homepage with the login screen.
- Log In. You will be redirected to the Profile page.