Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
PXSourceList Release Notes
- Remove -setFlipped: call which was causing a deprecation warning on OS X 10.10.
- Fix whitespace in PXSourceList.m.
- Merge PR #49: Fix PXSourceListBadgeCell accessibility. Adds accessibility for PXSourceListBadgeCell when using PXSourceList in view-based mode.
- Fix #43: sourceListDeleteKeyPressedOnRows: called twice. This was caused by an issue where PXSourceList was incorrectly removing the old delegate as an observer of PXSourceList notifications in -setDelegate:.
- PR #41: fix a Zeroing Weak References problem. This fixes an issue where using an
NSViewController as a PXSourceList delegate or dataSource would cause problems on 10.7 because prior to 10.8, these classes could not be referenced by zeroing weak references.
- Remove unused
badgeMargin constant from PXSourceList.m.
- Fix #40: Editing titles on cell based source list causes exception.
- Fix issue in view-based source list example where items created with the add button couldn't be dragged.
- Fix #39: Badges not drawn correctly when Source List row is selected.
- Add missing note to the 2.0.0 release notes about marking
-[PXSourceList delegate] and
-[PXSourceList dataSource] as unavailable using __attribute__.
- Added support for view-based mode to
PXSourceList, whilst retaining legacy cell-based support. (View-based delegate methods added are detailed below).
- Added a new view-based Source List example target which includes an example of how to use drag-and-drop in the Source List.
NSTableCellView subclass which is useful when using
PXSourceList in view-based mode.
PXSourceListBadgeView, which can be used in
PXSourceListTableCellViews to display badges. This class's drawing is done by the internal
- Added a generic
PXSourceListItem data source model class which can be used for easily constructing data source models without having to implement your own class.
- *Incompatible change. Marked
-[PXSourceList delegate] and -[PXSourceList dataSource]` as unavailable using the “unavailable” __attribute__. These methods shouldn’t be used because of the internal implementation of PXSourceList, and have been documented as such since version 0.8. However, adding this __attribute__ is more robust because a compile-time error will be generated if you use either of these methods.
- Added view-based Source List delegate methods to
- Added missing
PXSourceListDelegate methods which map to their
NSOutlineViewDelegate counterpart methods, namely:
- Moved the Source List delegate notification methods that were previously part of an
NSObject category into
PXSourceListDelegate. The methods affected are:
Documentation, Documentation, Documentation
- Fixed a huge bug where several delegate methods which weren't being called in version 0.x and 1.x of PXSourceList, by removing explicit implementations of
NSOutlineViewDelegate methods in
PXSourceList which are now forwarded using a shiny new proxy-based implementation. The stub method implementations removed from
- Fixed the PXSourceList framework's
CFBundleIdentifier. It should have been
- Updated documentation for all public members of
PXSourceList and its related classes and protocols.
- Added documentation for new classes and
- Added documentation for
PXSourceList delegate notifications.
- Added a Documentation target to the Xcode project, which can be used to build documentation from source using appledoc.
SourceListItem from the old example project as it has been superseded by
- Removed the TODO.rtf file from the project as all issues are now being tracked through GitHub.
- Upgraded the Xcode project to the Xcode 5 project format.
LastUpgradeCheck was updated from
- Added a Release Notes file ;)
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.