Making the backend of a website using Flask for Python.
I'm aiming to create it with a lot of optional features for small scale websites. I'm unsure how it will hold up under heavier load.
- User registration with secure password hashing
- Track user details (from browser details to which pages were visited when)
- Custom private sessions for each user
- Protection against multiple types of attacks (eg. login rate limiting, CSRF, XSS)
- Custom error page with tracking
- Easy to setup pages with requirements (eg. login required)
- Redirect to previous page on login
- Clean temporary database records