Ansible Role: http2
This role installs and configures several HTTP/2 tools straight from their github source. The following tools are built:
- OpenSSL 1.0.2-chacha - an OpenSSL fork containing the ChaCha20 and Poly1305 cipher
- SPDYLAY - SPDY protocol version 2, 3 and 3.1 implementation in C
- nghttp2 - HTTP/2 C Library and several tools
- curl - built with http/2 support
The following tools will be at your disposal:
The following libraries will be installed:
Note that the role installs all libraries and tools each time, fresh from their github repositories. Currently it doesn't check the status of previously installed libraries and tools. It also doesn't remove the packages necessary for compiling all the tools.
The testing process can take quite a while - please be patient.
Testing of the binaries will be optional
Tools will be optional
Source location can be set
- hosts: all become: yes become_method: sudo roles: - role: PeterMosmans.http2
This example will configure, build and install all tools.
Created by Peter Mosmans. Feedback always appreciated.