##YARRH! - Yet Another RepRap Host.
##What is it? Yarrh is new host software for RepRap type printers. Its written in C++ and Qt library. Main new features are:
- 3D view of printed object
- 3D compose table
- easy manipulation of objects
- edditing group of objects at once
- layer view for single and all layers
- calibration procedures for printer with automatic stepps per mm calculations
- integreated ui for slic3r
- predefined configs for slicing
- easy to use intuitive GUI
- one file download, no dependencies, just install and use
Currently software is in beta stage, project was started 25.06.2012.
##How does it look? You can see short demo of software running on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayTQ40QOoqo&f
Copyright (C) 2012 Arkadiusz Spiewak (Wulfnor)
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
##Author Author is: Arkadiusz Spiewak a'ka Wulfnor