YARRH! - Yet Another RepRap Host.
What is it?
Yarrh is new host software for RepRap type printers. Its written in C++ and Qt library. Main new features are:
- 3D view of printed object
- 3D compose table
- easy manipulation of objects
- edditing group of objects at once
- layer view for single and all layers
- calibration procedures for printer with automatic stepps per mm calculations
- integreated ui for slic3r
- predefined configs for slicing
- easy to use intuitive GUI
- one file download, no dependencies, just install and use
Currently software is in beta stage, project was started 25.06.2012.
How does it look?
You can see short demo of software running on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayTQ40QOoqo&f
Copyright (C) 2012 Arkadiusz Spiewak (Wulfnor)
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
Author is: Arkadiusz Spiewak a'ka Wulfnor