- Modern Full-Stack !-> Angular 7+ and Node.js API <-! Starter Kit.
- This project was generated with Angular CLI and ngX-Rocket.
Table of Contents
- Project Setup
- Creating an Application
- Creating a Library
- Creating Libraries with Tags
- Creating components in a library or app
- Ngrx Store Generation
- Updating Nx
- Development server
- Running unit tests
- Running end-to-end tests
- Affected Apps
- Gitlab CI
- Quickstart a project in seconds and focus on features, not on frameworks or tools
- Scalable architecture with base app template including example components, services and tests
- Nx Workspace
- I18n guide
- Working behind a corporate proxy
- Updating dependencies and tools
- Using a backend proxy for development
- Browser routing
- Clone this repo.
npm installto install dependencies.
ng serve for a dev server. Navigate to
http://localhost:4200/. The app will automatically reload if you change any of the source files.
Run with proxy
npm run start:proxyto build the project for development and serve with proxy config.
ng generate component component-name to generate a new component. You can also use
ng generate directive|pipe|service|class|guard|interface|enum|module.
ng build to build the project. The build artifacts will be stored in the
dist/ directory. Use the
-prod flag for a production build.
To build only the changed files since the last build run:
Running unit tests
ng test to execute the unit tests via Karma.
Running end-to-end tests
ng e2e to execute the end-to-end tests via Protractor.
Before running the tests make sure you are serving the app via
.cifolder are two prepared files for Heroku and AWS deploy. You can choose one of these.