Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
I heared it more often that some people select their Desktops or different Directories with important Data as Output Directory....
By default my Program clears the Output dir (Including all Sub-Dirs) this is changed now, so that it can't happen so often that people lose their Data.
- Default Config-Value "Clear output Dir before decrypt" from true to false
- A warning on changing Output-Directory while the option Clear output Dir before decrypt is turned on
I fixed a Bug in this Version:
-> Options can only switched 1 time after Program-Start
I added in this Version:
-> Check if RPG-Maker Directory is valid
-> Enabled the option to dis/enable the RPG-Maker dir validation
I also included the About-Window... Its not so important but its done now.
I had also included many Libs that I will use in further Versions so yeah its a little step forward
Please Download this Version, because that Bug with the Options is really bad >.<
If you want to see the current functions of this Program look here: https://github.com/Petschko/Java-RPG-Maker-MV-Decrypter/releases/tag/v0.1.1-alpha
This Version allows you to Decrypt whole RPG-Maker-MV Directories without selecting each file (like in My Java-Script-Version).
You can use CMD or GUI to decrypt them (See readme how to start CMD-Version).
Please note that's just a Pre-Release so it has only the Basic-Functions! It will not show you much Informations on the GUI (It not shows you the Project-Files nor the File-Info)... But it works pretty well for the Basic-Part.
What can this Program do at this state?
- Able to specify an Output-Directory (CMD & GUI)
- Able to select an RPG-Project-Directory (CMD & GUI)
- Able to detect the Encryption-Key(File) by itself (CMD & GUI)
- Able to detect Encrypted Files by itself (CMD & GUI)
- Able to decrypt ALL Files by itself (CMD & GUI)
- Able to save the Files by itselfto the Output Directory and keep the Directory structure (CMD & GUI)
- Show Decryption-Status with a Progress-Bar (GUI)
- Show Files which are Decrypted (GUI & CMD)
- Able to verify the Fake-Header (GUI)
- Able to clear th Output-Directory before Decrypt new (GUI)
- Able to setup: (GUI only)
- Ignore-Fake-Header - Yes/No
- Clearing Output-Directory before decrypting - Yes/No
- Overwrite Existing Files, if Output Directory will not cleared before - Yes/No
- Able to open RPG-Project-Directory and Output-Directory in Explorer (GUI)
- Manually clear Output-Directory (GUI)
- Go to Bug-Reporting-Website (GUI)
What is not implemented yet or will not work?
- Show the Current Decryption-Key
- Change the Current-Decryption-Key(File)
- Change Decrypter-Settings
- Enable/Disable "Load Invalid RPG-Maker MV Dirs" - Option -> It loads every dir atm
- Decrypt only selected Files
- Show Project-Files
- Show File-Information