- Example (soon)
- Full configuration (soon)
- Advanced example (soon)
- How to add an internal or external Provider
Several services are available to generate short URLs and linked them to your contents/entities.
- Link This entity contains all short distant and internal generated short links
- Provider This service provides short URLs from internal process or distant APIs
- Router This service generates routes from declared entities ones you will declare into the project main configuration file
- Manager This main service is the full manager of this bundle
- Shortener This service manage links shortening
- Twig Extension This extension allow you an easy access to short URLs generation and render
The Link linkage idea
Each generated short link is recorded with some informations that allows it to be linked to a content (or an entity).
This linkage is done from 2 informations: the object entity
Acme\DemoBundle\Entity\Content) and the object ID.