Phansible is a simple generator for Vagrant projects, targeting PHP development environments, using Ansible as Provisioner.
It was inspired by PuPHPet.
The project is built on top of Silex, using Flint.
Contributions are always welcome, please have a look at our issues to see if there's something you could help with. You can also join us on gitter.
- Deprecate 1.0 branch and put master into production
- CI our generated roles (@naxhh is working on this)
- API for generating roles outside the Web (@erikaheidi is working on this)
- New technologies (request for your favourite ones!)
- More documentation on how to customize things
- Take a look at our issues.
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/Phansible/phansible.git
- Go into the phansible folder
- Install the dependencies with composer:
php composer install
- Run the php built in server:
php -S 0.0.0.0:8080 -t public/
- You can now go on http://localhost:8080 to see your modification.
As an alternative, you can also use the included Vagrant setup (requires Ansible).
To run the tests just do:
To check the code style just do:
./vendor/bin/phpcs --standard=psr2 ./src ./vendor/bin/phpmd src/ text codesize,controversial,design,naming,unusedcode
When no errors appear you are ready to push your commits!