Create Simple and Beautiful presentations
Create presentations that stand out! Spice-Up has everything you need to create simple and beautiful presentations. Get your ideas across with beautiful designed templates, or start from scratch with a blank canvas. Either way, you will add some spice to your presentations with a wide variety of background patterns and a beautiful color palette.
Spice Presentations Look Amazing!
Images, Shapes, Text, as well as beautiful background patterns and easy to make custom gradients!
Easy-to-design slides and powerful features:
- Exporting to PDF: Share your presentation with anyone, no matter the platform they're at.
- Presentation Browser: Scroll though the presentations you have made and jump right into them with one click!.
- Controller Support: If you have a USB or Bluetooth controller, plug it in and control your slides!
- Web Viewer: Presentations can now be viewed from a web browser if Spice-Up is not installed, even if you're not using Linux. No extra software needed!
- Edit images in your favorite editor, and it will automatically update when saved
- Templates: a touch of creativity is all you need to make presentations in a blink of an eye.
- Presenter Notes: Present like a pro with slide-by-slide notes only viewable by you!
- And much more!
On elementary OS? Hit the button to get Spice-Up!
Not on elementary?
You can install Spice-Up from a PPA. But be aware that your results may vary
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip.scott/spice-up-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install com.github.philip-scott.spice-up
These dependencies must be present before building
mkdir build/ && cd build cmake .. make && sudo make all test install