Create Simple and Beautiful presentations
Spice-up is a modern and intuitive desktop presentation app based upon SpiceOfDesign's presentation concept. Built from the ground up for elementary OS, it gives you everything you need to create simple and beautiful presentations.
Spice Presentations Look Amazing!
Images, Shapes, Text, as well as beautiful background patterns and easy to make custom gradients!
Its features include:
- Exporting to PDF: Share your presentation with anyone, no matter the platform they're at
- Presentation Browser: Scroll though the presentations you have made and jump right into them with one click!.
- Controller Support: If you have a USB or Bluetooth controller, plug it in and control your slides!
- Templates, so you can whip up a presentation in a blink of an eye.
- Edit images in your favorite editor, and it will automatically update when saved
- Web Viewer: Presentations can now be viewed from a web browser if Spice-Up is not installed, even if you're not using Linux
- And much more!
On elementary OS? Hit the button to get Spice-Up!
Not on elementary?
You can install Spice-Up from a PPA. But be aware that your results may vary
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:philip.scott/spice-up-daily sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install com.github.philip-scott.spice-up
Liked Spice-up? Would like to support its development of this app and more? Feel free to leave a little tip :) or support my work torwards a new feature over at Bountysource. I'd really appreciate it :)
These dependencies must be present before building
mkdir build/ && cd build cmake .. make && sudo make all test install