Clone this wiki locally
Here you can see recent changes in MagicSigns.
1.4.0 / 1.4.1
- Added a [LPermission Sign](Permission sign#lpermission-sign) and a [WPermission Sign](Permission sign#wpermission-sign)
- Added [more color codes](Colored signs)
- Improved error logging
- Fixed race condition where signs in unloaded chunks on servers with a low amount of memory/high utilization could not be saved
- Fixed command signs with multiple commands not working after restart
- Fixed the Feed sign
- Fixed the Permission sign permissions only being local to the current world
- Added a reload command
- Fixed Rocket signs
- Fixed Survival signs
Attention:: Rocket signs have a way too high default velocity value in the config. You have to change that! In the config.yml file, change
defaultVelocity: 0,200,0 to
defaultVelocity: 0,2,0. That's it.
- Item Update
- Removed debug statement
- Fixed Permission sign charging the player even if he has all the permissions
- Improved error messages
- Fixed creating Teleport Signs without a yaw.
- Performance improvements
- Item update
- Add missing
NWshorthand for yaw on Teleport signs
- The third line on Teleport signs can now contain yaw and pitch. This will break old signs that have now invalid values on them! Change them before!
- Fixed bad error handling in Teleport signs when invalid coordinates were given.
- Fixed not being able to use colors in sign masks.
- Updated dependencies, you can now use the new items on your signs!
- Now validating rocket sign velocity
- Signs can now be colored.
- Fixed error loading signs that use the configuration.
- Removed debug code.
- Added SignEdit component: You can now edit and mask MagicSigns!
- Added Permission sign.
/mscommand for information and editing/masking signs.
- Improved code base, better API
- Saving signs now in
signs.db.ymlinstead of in the config.
- Better item finding mechanism, now using WorldEdit's item names.
- Dont reset the config on server shutdown if the config was edited when the server was running.
- Fixed level prices being not recognized correctly.
- Added support for items and levels as prices for all signs.
- Added economy support, added macros and optimized some things.