Realtime background removal with neural networks on mac os, providing a virtual camera, which can be accessed by third party applications.
Based on seanchas116/SimpleDALPlugin and johnboiles/coremediaio-dal-minimal-example.
- A system running mac os with a builtin webcam
- Check your webcam dimensions and change the code (and the background) if your webcam has a higher resolution than 1280 x 720
- Build neural-greenscreen in Xcode
- Open app that uses your webcam and choose Neural Greenscreen as camera input
You should see the background being replaced.
DAL plugins access very low level mac os interfaces. It could be that the plugin is not detected or crashes depending on your system or app. If you find a problem, report it so that we can fix it. Here is a recommended workflow:
- Check your logs (using the mac os console, search for
- Open an issue explaining your problem
This project is licensed under