Currently being rewritten!
Check out PScheduler-Rewrite where the site is being rebuilt from scratch as the current site has many performance issues and is not very maintainable!
This repo represents the PScheduler website that creates schedule permutations for Virginia Tech courses. The website can be found here
Using the course data found on the Virginia Tech Course Timetable, a user can input the classes they want to take for a chosen semester and the program will generate all possible schedules for the set of classes. The generated courses are visualized in both a colored text format and a colored five day hourly format.
- Ability to choose any recent semester
- Choose an underlying minimum start and maximum end times for every class
- Add day restrictions for when no class can be scheduled
- Ability to specify CRNs or Class Types and Professors
- Search data that shows all possible crns for the courses the user chooses
- Downloadable Excel format so the user can edit the schedules
- Minimum gap time between classes
- The ability to choose a specific time and day NOT to have class
- A new and improved Timetable for general course searching
- Hand making schedules by adding courses from the new timetable