A quick PHP / Gumby Framework Interface I slapped together for BitMinter's API. Just add in your Key and preferred refresh rate.
Using Gumby Framework 1.1 (http://www.gumbyframework.com/)
How To Setup
- Clone the repo to your directory.
- For me it's cd /srv/http/ then git clone git://github.com/Phraust/BitMinter_API.git, this will put it in http://HOST/BitMinter_API/.
- CHMOD the cache file so it's writeable (cd BitMinter_API then chmod 777 cache.txt).
- Add your preffered API KEY and Timeout to the configuration portion of index.php.
- I think that's pretty much it.
- You can see the debug output from variables and arrays present by appending ?Debug=1 to the url (http://HOST/BitMinter_API/index.php?Debug=1).
This is my first git repo, and I have no idea what I'm doing. Also, I haven't touched PHP for months, so it's probably all garbage. If you have some suggestions, you can email me or reach me just about anytime on Freenode in #Bitminter.