Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the Computer+ Wiki.
This wiki contains all information about API functions and integrating your callout with Computer+.
Go to the Setup page to begin.
- Ability to search for persons and vehicles without keys conflicting with other mods.
- Uses the LSPDFR API to get ped and vehicle information. Also includes info left out of the regular LSPDFR police computer, like times stopped and number of citations.
- Uses the Traffic Policer API (if it is installed) to also show a vehicle's insurance information.
- Search fields are automatically filled out with the subject's information during a traffic stop, so all you have to do is press a button!
- Dynamic backgrounds! Depending on which police vehicle you're in, you'll get a specialized department background. Comes with RDE support.
- Looks practically identical to the LCPDFR computer (in terms of the layout).
- [NEW!] Active Calls screen, which shows all callouts sent by Dispatch, even the ones that AI units respond to! (Must have participating callout plugins installed for this to work)
- [NEW!] Computer+ now has its own API, for callout developers to use!!
- Integration with Albo1125's British Policing Script and soon to be released LSPDFR+.
- Combining Computer+ and fiskey111's LSPDFR PolicingMDT into one mod.