- Drag & Drop your pictures to upload them
- End-To-End Encryption thanks to Blockstack technology
- Delete all files if you want to reset your account
Encrypt My Photos is fully open-source and use open-source dependencies:
- Blockstack for authentication and storage.
- Preact as front-end library. It's a tiny version of React with the same API.
- Preact-router for app routing.
- immutability-helper to mutate a copy of data without changing the original source
You can install Encrypt My Photos locally for development purpose by doing:
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:8080 npm run dev # build for production with minification npm run build # test the production build locally npm run serve # run tests with jest and preact-render-spy npm run test
For detailed explanation on how things work, checkout the CLI Readme.
Encrypt My Photos is open-source and released under the MIT license.