- Contributors: Pierre Lebedel
- Tags: posts, like, dislike, voting, vote
- Requires at least: 4.0
- Tested up to: 4.5.0
- Stable tag: 2.4.2
- License: GPLv2 or later
- License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- Plugin URI: https://wordpress.org/plugins/kodex-posts-likes/
- Kodex URI: http://kodex.pierros.fr/ressource/kodex-posts-likes/
A simple AJaX based WordPress Plugin which allows your visitors to like or dislike posts, pages and cutom post types.
The Kodex Posts likes plugin allows your visitors and logged in users to like or dislike your posts, pages, and custom post types. The AJaX based interface is clean and fully customizable. The Dislike button is not required, and the buttons labels are editables. Each button shows his counter. Shortcodes are availables for display the buttons on your templates and for the Like counter only. You can add vote buttons at top of post, at bottom, and both. In the admin interface, columns are showing the actual count, and a metabox is visible in the editon page.
- Unzip all files to the
- Log into WordPress admin and activate the Kodex Posts likes plugin through the 'Plugins' menu
- Go to Settings > Kodex Posts likes in the left-hand menu to configure the plugin