Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
GHI_ApplyBuff(name, text, texture, untilCancelled, filter, debuffType, duration, cancelable, stackable, count, delay, range, alwaysCastOnSelf)
- This is the name of the buff.
- This is the buff's description.
- This is the texture path to the icon for the buff. Remember to use double slashes.
- Mark this true if the buff persists until canceled.
- Choose Helpful if a buff or Harmful if a debuff.
- Choose from this list of Buff Types: Curse, Disease, Magic, Poison, Physical
- The duration time of the buff in seconds.
- mark true if the player can cancel a helpful buff by right clicking.
- True or False if the buff can have multiple stacks
- This is the amount of stacks of the buff to apply
- The delay to wait before the buff is cast.
- The range in meters / yards. Used for area buffs.
- Mark true if yo want to make sure the buff does not cast on anyone but the user.
local buffName = "Awesome!"
local buffText = "You are imbued with the power of pure awesomeness. Rock on man!"
local buffIcon = "Interface\\ICONS\\Ability_Mage_FieryPayback"
GHI_ApplyBuff(buffName, buffText, buffIcon, true, "Helpful", "Magic", 0, true, false, 1, 0, 0,1)
This script creates a buff of ""Awesome!"" on the player.