Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
GHI_Emote(text, delay, target[, evtManualItemGuid])
GHI_Emote has 1 required argument and 3 optional arguments.
- This is the text of your emote.
- delay [optional]
- This is the time you wish to delay the emote by counted in seconds.
- target [optional]
- This is automatically supplied by the game client. It uses your currently targeted unit as the receiver of your standard emote.
- evtManualItemGuid [optional]
- If you wish the item to use another item as the target for the %L variable then enter it here.
This script should cause you to wave.
if UnitExists(""target"") then
`GHI_Emote(""waves eagerly at %t."",5);`
This script checks if you are targeting then does a custom emote after a wait of 5 seconds.
GHI_Emote(""presses a few buttons on his %L"")
This script will replace %L with the item's name and do this emote with no delay.