Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
GHI_SetSelectItemCursor(clickFunction, clearFunction, identifier)
GHI_SetCursor has 3 optional arguments.
- This is a function to happen when the UI is clicked by the user while the cursor is active.
- This is a function declared to happen if the user right clicks to clear the cursor.
- An additional argument passed to the cursor.
GHI_SetCursor() has 2 arguments that passed to the cursor's functions automatically.
- This is the selected item's GUID.
- This is the frame in which the selected item is located.
local iconFind = function(id)
local name ,icon = GHI_GetItemInfo(id);
This script sets the cursor to select an item and when clicked prints the item's icon path to the chat window.