Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
What is GHI?
Clone this wiki locally
Gryphonheart items (GHI) allows you to create items and props for roleplaying. The items can do a large selection various actions when clicked. This includes doing emotes, playing sounds, casting buffs(that does not effect the game), showing a book, opening a bag and doing screen effects. The item actions also support LUA scripting, which makes it possible to create a lot of creative item actions.
GHI is the perfect solution for:
- IC contracts when new guild members sign up
- Medals and tokens of honor for guild members
- Creating diaries or notes
- Consumable food/drinks that effects the user
- Casting customized buffs on other users, such as special designed blessings