A starter project using Angular 1.x with Webpack. A Webpack + ES6 re-implementation of the generator-aio-angular project.
Still wanna use Gulp + ES5? Check the generator-aio-angular project.
Pure front-end implementation, all API interaction are mocked using angular-mocks.
Check out the demo site.
The dome site is a pure front-end implementation, so you can use any email/password to login, see mock file for detail. It is hosted on Github pages, no back-end support, so we use
- Component based structure proposed in https://github.com/fouber/blog/issues/10
- Lazy load resources(js/css/images/templates...) for each page
- Material Design using MaterializeCSS
- Flex Layout
- Responsive Design
- Support multiple devices with different screen size.
- Easy responsive implementation, very convenient to support small screen devices. (see responsive.styl)
- More understandable router design
- Easy implementation for Sidebar Navigation and Breadcrumb
git clone https://github.com/PinkyJie/angular1-webpack-starter.git cd angular1-webpack-starter npm install npm start
Then open your browser with URL
- Unit Test:
- Unit Test with auto watch:
npm run test:watch
- E2E Test:
npm run e2e
npm run webdriver-updatefirst
- make sure a local mock server is running
Check the Unit test coverage report.
npm run build
The optimized files will be generated in
Proudly use Travis to do Continuous Integration.
Every push will trigger a build on Travis, it will automatically:
- run unit test.
- run build script, deploy website and test coverage report to Github pages.
- run E2E test on different browsers using Sauce Labs.
Check Travis build log for build results.