- CVE-2019-16930 (fixed in last update), CVE-2019-17048 fix. Detailed info available here - https://electriccoin.co/blog/new-release-2-0-7-3/ .
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
- komodo-qt-linux - static binary of PirateOcean for Linux (should work with any Linux distro with GLIBC version not lower than in Ubuntu 16.04)
- komodo-qt-mac - static binary of PirateOcean for MacOS (tested with Mojave)
- komodo-qt-win.exe - static binary of PirateOcean for Windows
- wget64.exe - Windows binary for those who receive an error for not having wget
- fetch-params.sh - script for those who have not previously downloaded zcash-params (Linux & Mac)
- fetch-params.bat - script for those who have not previously downloaded zcash-params (Windows)
Some Mac/Linux users may need to set chmod +x before the OS will allow it to run.
Mac version is a ready-to-run app
On MacOS the app opens as a terminal app and terminal may need to be manually closed after quitting.
In rare cases some Mac users may get an error like:
dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/gcc@6 ......something......dylib
run the following 3 commands in terminal (waiting for each to finish before running the next):
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
brew install gcc6