WordPress Theme for Pirate Parties round the world
Theme for pirate parties worldwide. This theme allows to chose between the mostly used color combinations (purple and orange) as main colors for designing elements. It uses several free to use pirate symbols and allows custom CSS. It was created for the german pirate party as replacement for their prior wordpress theme.
- xwolf (http://www.xwolf.de)
Informations and download
- Theme home page: http://www.pirate-rogue.de
- Download: https://github.com/Piratenpartei/Pirate-Rogue/
- Clone: https://github.com/Piratenpartei/Pirate-Rogue.git
- Zip: https://github.com/Piratenpartei/Pirate-Rogue/archive/master.zip
- Theme design and some functions based on the wonderful work of Elmastudio (http://www.elmastudio.de/en/) on theme Uku.
- Underlying frameworks: Bootstrap, AwesomeFont, jQuery
How To chance CSS and other things
Notice for developers:
Since 1.4.9 i moved the SASS-Code into /src/sass and added a gulpfile for
- building CSS files
gulp devfor an unminified dev version and
gulp buildfor the minified version for the productive website
- performing a css validation test
gulp devwill report the css validation; Or use
- update version numbers
gulp devversionwill update the version number to a subpatch dev level number
gulp upversionpatchwill update the version number to a patch level number
- upate the pot file
gulp potwill update the language index
To make it work, you habe to install npm on your computer and make a
npm install -save-dev
into the working directory of your theme files.
If you need to, you could add a css watcher or add also the the gulp script to merge all js files.
If you chance something in the code, please perform a version update.
gulp dev as long you are working in your own repo. Once you commit it to
the main repo, please do a
gulp build . This will update the version number in
an automatic way.