A C# and Winforms app to track job search submissions. Could easily be modified to track other types of submissions as well.
- Add new submissions via tabable fields at top of form. Date is automatically set to today's date, but is editable in the grid.
- View and edit entries via the datagridview below the Add New Submission area. Datagridview is automatically refreshed when new entries are added.
- Hyperlink functionality for columns that contain web addresses.
- Autocomplete/Suggest on appropriate fields.
- Currently requires local connection to a SQL database.
- As this is intended as a desktop application, a screen width of 1366 px is highly recommended.
This is intended for my personal use, so it's probably about finished. I may add cut and paste functionality to the grid if it becomes bothersome.