This is a fork of SafeSysUpdater which supports 2.1.0 downgrading, 9.2.0 downgrading, GPU based memchunkhax2 for stability increases + <=10.7 support, and fixes some of the outstanding issues of the original SafeSysUpdater.
PlaiSysUpdater Changes :
- v05: Updated svchax
- v04: Fixed 9.2.0J hashes (again)
- v03: Fixed 9.2.0J hashes
- v02: Updated svchax to support all versions
- v01: Added 2.1.0 support, fixed 9.2.0J title mismatch, and merged pull request 13
- v09: add downgrade logs ("/SafeSys.log")
- v08: fix JPN files path..
- v07: finally fixed the input freeze... by removing this second confirmation screen.
- v06: try to fix input freeze... again
- v05: minor input fix
- v04: added japan support (with bad title skipping)
- v03: big improvement in hax success rate
- v02: Add simulation mode to check your update files without actually downgrading
- v01: Removed the config files, just put the ".3dsx" file somewhere and downgrade... and pray.
- v01: Added a CIA version to downgrade from emunand so you don't need to try hard to get the hax to succeed (so it's just for testing/reporting bugs). Testing this will ensure the MD5 for each regions/models (only o3DS/n3DS USA/EUR for now) and downgrade process is correct/working. Thanks for reports !