Planigle is a Ruby on Rails based web application to help in planning Agile software development projects. It uses Flex for its user interface.
To see a demo: http://www.planigle.com/demos.
To check out the most recent version: https://www.planigle.com/planigle/
To view the backlog / help prioritize: https://www.planigle.com/planigle/survey.html?projectid=1&surveykey=d51a97b5829c64aabd26e8577d6f5c114fceeb16
Planigle currently has the following features:
- Backlog creation / prioritization
- Release tracking / planning
- Iteration planning / tracking
- Multi-tenancy (the ability to support multiple projects where project members can only see their own project)
- Support for multiple team projects
- Task board
For any questions, issues or suggestions send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.