This SDK can alternatively be used via our CDN. Additional details can be found here.
- Users should be very familiar with the topics covered in our getting started guide.
To connect to the PlayFab service, your machine must be running TLS v1.2 or better.
- For Windows, this means Windows 7 and above
- Official Microsoft Documentation
- Support for SSL/TLS protocols on Windows
3. Example Project (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)
The Example project is being revised for the upcoming 1.0 release
This sdk includes an optional example project that is used by PlayFab to verify sdk features are fully functional.
Please read about the testTitleData.json format, and purpose here:
- testTitleData.md must be created and placed in the root of the example (beside index.html & PlayFabApiTest.ts), and must be named "testTitleData.json"
For a complete list of available APIs, check out the online documentation.
We love to hear from our developer community! Do you have ideas on how we can make our products and services better?
Our Developer Success Team can assist with answering any questions as well as process any feedback you have about PlayFab services.
7. NPM support:
npm install playfab-web-sdk
npm install playfab which will install NodeJS SDK.
While npm is generally used for server side packages, you may use one of popular build tools to mix NPM installed packages into your clientside JS codebase. Consider Babel, Webpack, Gulp or Grunt for different approaches to building and automation.
7. Copyright and Licensing Information:
Apache License -- Version 2.0, January 2004 http://www.apache.org/licenses/
Full details available within the LICENSE file.