- Fix POL_SetupWindow_download clobbering $FILENAME
- Fix small typo in first use "send report" message
- Silence POL_Notice_IsAck when ack_notices file doesn't exist
- Allow Set_SoundDriver '' to disable sound
- Add in the wineprefix configuration tab for Wine: Control panel
- Remove in the wineprefix configuration tab for Wine: Wine Uninstaller
- Add support for Wine-staging DLL redirects (POL_Wine_RedirectDLL, POL_Wine_DelRedirectDLL, POL_Wine_RedirectDLL_App, POL_Wine_DelRedirectDLL_App) (#5163)
- Fix POL_System_cpmv log message
- Reimplement deprecated functions POL_SetupWindow_make_shortcut and POL_SetupWindow_auto_shortcut using POL_Shortcut for consistency
- Fixed a bug in the user agent used in urllib that would make it look like an attack to paranoid eyes (and filters) (#5072)
- Try to improve general installation instructions
- Update About's copyright years span (let's make it look like we're still working on the project ;) ) Many more could be updated though
- POL_Download_Resource: don't test hash of missing file (one less spurious warning message)
- Adding some visual clue while virtual drives are being removed
- Fix "debbuger" typo
- POL_System_find_file: really pick the shallowest file
- fix "debbuger" typo
- POL_SetupWindow_VMS: mention that the expected answer units are megabytes
- Try to make instructions to rerun a program in debug mode more obvious (#5104)
- Some GetRegValue fixing/hardening
- Remove spurious .lnk files from user desktop for all architectures during POL_Shortcut calls (#4200)
- Add waiting messages to POL_System_unzip & friends
- Deprecate Set_WineWindowTitle that no longer works with Wine 1.5.16+, and breaks Set_Desktop (#5118)
- Fix playonlinux-pkg -b (broken since PlayOnLinux 4.0)
- MacOS 10.11 support
- Feature freeze has been declared for POL 4.x, so this changelog should contain only bug fixes
- checkVersionUse(): don't assume cfg files have any order
- manual installation: component installation bugfix ($IFS not restored correctly)
- POL_OpenShell: call POL_Wine_AutoSetVersionEnv in all cases, to set $PATH (#5062)
- Fix consecutive shortcut creations
- POL_Wine_SetVideoDriver bugfix, device IDs were not inserted as DWORDs
- Detect and abort scripts when trying to run 64bit programs with 32bit Wine
- POL_DetectVideoCards: list VGA compatible controllers and 3D controllers (#5012)
- Add support for several other value types than REG_SZ to registry updating statements (#5013)
- POL_Wine_SelectPrefix: abort if no prefix name is provided
- Sort install scripts lists case insensitively (iTunes)
- Fix "hash-bang" line in shortcuts so they're actually executable
- Deprecate the usage of $REPERTOIRE in PlayOnLinux own code
- Translate remaining french comments and identifiers in Bash code
- Improve POL_Wine_PrefixDelete to remove ancillary resources (shortcuts, icons,...)
- Wine versions manager: attributes tell apart used versions instead of unused versions; Add an extra warning when about to remove a version in use
- Avoid Python detection loops
- Display wx version found
- Fix Settings > Internet menu (#4989, thanks to rupert)
- Workaround for Wine bug #37575 (#5023)
- Improve find_binary function and make it public as POL_System_find_file
- Add support for .lnk, .bat and .cmd files to POL_Shortcut and POL_SetupWindow_shortcut_creator
- Added an icon to open the debugger from the installation wizard when POL_Debug_Init has been called (#4948)
- Implement POL_SetupWindow_notice to display important messages, but allow the user to acknowledge them once and for all ("Don't remind me") (#2036)
- POL_OpenShell (Configure > Misc > Open a shell) bug fixes
- Add a warning when OpenGL autotests are missing (user support)
- Make sure "Install non-listed application" link is always visible in install window
- POL_SetupWindow_cdrom: don't suggest "*" when no CDROM has been found
- Remove use of remaining os.system() calls (less overhead, less quoting nightmare)
- Use os.kill() instead of shell command
- Use of "exec" to avoid some useless extra Bash processes
- polconfigurator interface cleanup (no risk of translation breakage)
- Use $POL_TERM more consistently, allow POL_TERM global configuration override. Beware, the terminal must support -T and -e options, so gnome-terminal doesn't qualify (gnome-terminal.wrapper does though)
- Add a POL_Wine_VersionSignature function to compute a hash of a Wine package
- Python version string extraction hardening (#4895)
- POL_System_PartInfo identifies filesystems thru mount point instead of device (Btrfs subvolumes compatibility)
- Modify bash/document_reader to pass extra arguments unchanged (http://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-12519-Pass_arguments_to_PDFXChange_Viewer.html)
- Remove "skipped lines" messages when the debugger gets the focus back
- POL_Shortcut: do not overwrite $Binaire to improve logging
- mainwindow: make alert boxen child of the main window so they cannot get lost behind other windows
- Prevent POL_Download_Resource clobbering $APP_ANSWER
- Wine versions management: grey out versions that are not currently in use by any virtual drive and can be safely removed (Tutul)
- Fix reading/writing values containing '=' symbol in configuration files (#4834)
- Make POL_Wine_InstallFonts preserve current directory (regression since 4.2.3)
- Disable "Install" component button until a component is selected
- Compatibility with wxpython 3.0
- Compatibility with Debian 8
- Compatibility with Mac OS 10.10
- Mention URL in POL_Download and POL_Download_Resource error messages (should help with user support)
- Add POL_Config_Win16 to check if the host can run win16 programs, see http://linux-kernel.2935.n7.nabble.com/tip-x86-urgent-x86-64-modify-ldt-Ban-16-bit-segments-on-64-bit-kernels-td838675i120.html
- New support and feedback system, easier to use
- Links to social networks
- 4.2.3 regresion fixed in run_exe module
- Fix for Python version "2.7" (#3749)
- POL_SetupWindow_shortcut_creator: always suggest unused shortcut names; If user chooses an already used name, warn before overwrite (#3770)
- Fix for "Error 427" http://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-11490-Error_427.html regression in 4.2.2 (functions override)
- Fix IE3 icon extraction (#3885)
- Debugger: if behind by too many lines, skip displaying some (...skipped n lines...) to keep up
- wineserver not in path problem fixed again (debian bug, but they won't fix it)
- Fix "Open a shell" to enable the wine version of the prefix
- New attempt at fixing download gauge overflow (#2123)
- Do not totally silence gpg import errors
- Allow POL_SetupWindow_textbox to accept an extra max length parameter
- Limit bug reports title to 80 characters
- virtual drive removal: use os.lstat() instead of os.stat() to check for broken rights (reported by Xenos5)
- change of Wine version used in a virtual drive: kill running wineserver after asking for permission
- Experimental: FreeBSD support
- Removing PlayOnLinux_Online
- Corefonts are now managed as any other POL_Call package. (Debian.lib is consequently no longer needed)
- Removing installation process of missing gecko and mono at startup. It should not happen anymore
- Cleaner way to save panel position
- Fix a bug in GetSettings() where the value contain the equal ('=') character
- PlayOnMac does no longer need a reboot after installing XQuartz
- PlayOnMac does no longer popup a warning before xterm is installed
- Removing IRC
- Icones install can now be bigger than 22x22
- Changelog move from plaintext to Markdown syntax.
- read script lists in utf8 when looking up script to install (#2076)
- (experimental) new algorithm to find installed Python version, implements fallback which is probably overkill (#2122)
- New version of PlayOnLinux Vault 4.0.4:
- Adding lzop compression if available (fast compression with medium compression rate).
- Add a "Save" shortcut in PlayOnLinux side panel
- Fix double utf-8 decoding of shortcuts (#2125, #2289)
- Add POL_Shortcut_Configurator
- Modified POL_System_wget to keep error messages from wget
- Updated PNG icons with broken profiles, thanks to calvertyl (http://www.playonlinux.com/en/topic-10442-New_Warning_Message_on_startup.html)
- wine-mono download support
- Fix POL_SetupWindow_message typo (not enough video memory message) (#2790)
- POL_LoadVar_Device: refacto POL_DetectVideoCards; Let user choose when there's more than one known videocard present
- Add link to download page in side panel when version is not up-to-date (#2677) Not sure it's visible enough, could be improved.
- Added logging to archivers wrappers (POL_System_unzip etc.)
- Update mono download URLs
- Updated IRC server address, freenode.com domain is gone
- Harden applications list parsing
- force LANG=C when spawning wineconsole (Wine bug #10063)
- fix typo in bash/manual_install
- Developer feature: allow to override function scripts When global configuration ALLOW_FUNCTION_OVERRIDES is set to TRUE, function scripts in $POL_USER_ROOT/configurations/function_overrides/ override function scripts by the same name. This feature disables bug reporting.
- Fix website login when username contains spaces (#3573)
- "Run an .exe in this virtual disk" sets current directory to program's directory (#1855)
- fix "wineserver not found" in interactive use of POL_Wine_Direct3D / POL_Wine_X11Drv / POL_Wine_DirectSound / POL_Wine_DirectInput
- Remove use of os.system() from mainwindow.py and configure.py (less overhead, less quoting nightmare)
- Add missing POL_Wine_AutoSetVersionEnv before wineserver calls
- When removing shortcuts or virtual drives from the Configure window, make sure desktop icons, menu entries, etc. are also removed.
- fix Python's VersionLower (infinite source of bugs)
- Update © in about box LP: #1160801
- Fix a huge problem in bug reporting I introduced in 4.2... I thought it tested it well, this is depressing. Without testers, without users testing beta versions, it seems there's no way to get bugfree releases.
- (experimental) enable display of beta scripts by default, differenciate them in lists using a reddish background
- Huge icons download speedup by reusing a single HTTP connection
- Make sure debug mode is disabled when using playonlinux --run; Debug may still be used in playonlinux-bash though
- Make sure entered prefix name contains no space or slash during manual installations
- POL_System_wget: make sure the pipelined wget exitcode is not masked by grep's one
- POL_System_wget: interpret wget exitcodes
- genere_icone(): pick the right icon instead of Wine generic one (reported by Simon/excalibr on IRC) (#1815)
- (experimental) WINEDEBUG prefix setting, modify the amount of logging when debugging is enabled. I'm not sure of the right scope, should it be per-shortcut, like the old "enable debugging" flag, or even global?
- POL_SetupWindow_shortcut_creator: use executable name as default shortcut name
- sort shortcuts case insensitively in main window so that lowercase doesn't end up at the bottom
- bug report: insert basic questions to answer in the bug report
- add "Report a problem" in shortcut-related actions in the side panel
- do not ask for confirmation to close PlayOnLinux if there's no program started
- do not suggest bug reporting if a script has been canceled by the user because a prefix already existed
- virtual drive removal should now overpass bad directory rights (caused by WMP9 for example) (#1732)
- POL_System_HomeSpaceLeft fix for df multiline output (#1890)
- added POL_System_UserRootSpaceLeft, in case ~/.PlayOnLinux is a symlink or a mount
- use POL_System_UserRootSpaceLeft in POL_System_EnoughSpace
- if exists, look for mounted devices in /media/$USER/ directory (Ubuntu Quantal, #1893)
- manual_install: don't call POL_Wine_PrefixCreate on patch installation
- irc: only warn about closing window when connected
- Debug log all user inputs (POL_SetupWindow_textbox, etc.)
- mainwindow.py: try to handle EINTR while reading from pol_update_list pipe (#1687)
- DeletePrefix: if root is actually a symlink, just delete the symlink
- gui_server.py: try to handle EINTR while accepting socket connections (#1687)
- Fix typo (#1932)
- POL_SetupWindow_download: accept a directory or a filename as 4th parameter
- POL_Download: accept URLs with "query strings", that get included in local filename
- (experimental) if missing, look for resources in winetricks cache before attempting download (#1963)
- Add POL_Wine_DelOverrideDLL, POL_Wine_DelAppOverrideDLL (#1989)
- POL_Wine_OverrideDLL and POL_Wine_AppOverrideDLL cleanups
- Support creation of desktop menu entries (#1943). POL_Shortcut needs an extra parameter, categories, for the entry to be created. And similarly to NO_DESKTOP_ICON setting, a NO_MENU_ICON can be set to TRUE to prevent desktop menu entries from being created.
- Improved package menu
- Added : POL_Download_GetSize, POL_System_HomeSpaceLeft
- Fixed bug : #1446
- POL_Wine_PrefixCreate(): wait for wineserver to finish instead of hardcoded 3s wait (#1486)
- Fix bug in POL_Download_GetSize when redirected
- Fix options parsing bug in POL_System_CheckFS
- Log when NO_FSCHECK TRUE has been used
- Tried to make it clearer that no-cd patches may be needed to get legal programs to work
- Handle prefix overwrite in POL_Wine_PrefixCreate (Overwrite/Erase/Abort)
- POL_Download_Resource(): fix for $3 and $4 mixed up (#1651)
- VersionLower: fix cases when 3rd component in version strings is missing ("1.4") or dot in development string ("1.4-dos_support_0.6")
- Fixes to lib.playonlinux.VersionLower()
- Set_Desktop: support Wine 1.5.16+ (#1710)
- Try to make the purpose of install filters more obvious (#1652)
- Wine issue fixed on OSX 10.8.2 and 10.7.5
- Make "missing package" messages a bit more explicit
- Fix typo in POL_Wine_OverrideDLL
- Don't log regedit parameter if not a file
- irc client: changed reg.sub() to not depend on flag parameter (Python 2.7+)
- Search bar
- Bug fix
- DONT_KILL_ON_EXIT setting
- additional debug messages in POL_Download and POL_Download_Resource
- additional debug messages in POL_Call
- Many stability and UI improvements
- Critical fixes
- POL_Debug_* cookie forgotten
- Bug in update process
- Timer: read modification date instead of listing directories (CPU usage)
- CheckGL command
- Bug 1076, quote disappear after configure menu fixed
- Clickable links on install window
- Better (and clearer) debug windows
- Small fix for OSX 10.8
- NEW: PlayOnLinux --run supports extensions!
- POL_Shortcut_Document : Researches
- New POL_SetupWindow_browse GUI
- POL_SetupWindow_browse supports filters
- Ask to redownload when failed
- Minor: bug 1053
- Hypertext link in IRC
- Some improvement in IRC
- PlayOnLinux user agent
- A new method to manage setup window (cleaner code)
- Added POL_SimpleAlert
- Exiting POL will kill all opened bash scripts
- Updating the GIT is possible from the GUI
- Several UIs improvements
- Added POL_Die(), POL_Restart(), POL_System_RegisterPID()
- Harden POL_Download, POL_Download_Resource, POL_System_wget, POL_System_CopyDirectory against errors (disk full?)
- Create hardened commands POL_System_unzip, POL_System_7z, POL_System_tar, POL_System_cabextract, POL_System_unrar
- Real time refreshing
- New install window
- 64x64 icons support
- 24bits icon support
- regedit alone does not log anything
- POL vault updated
- Grep : line buffered
- IRC client : make URLs clickable
- Debian package unified
- Bug #953 fixed
- Usage stats
- Speed up POL_LoadVar_device by twice on OSX
- Video card detections
- POL needs to be updated for bug reports
- Icon change
- wineserver not in path problem fixed (debian bug, but they won't fix it)
- Improved irc
- UTF-8 pb fixed
- Starting a new GUI
- Beta: Look native feature for OSX
Fixes to critial problem
- Removing optirun support which makes wine hang
- UTF8 problem with files association
- Proxy problems fixed
- Lot of improvements in configure window
- Wineversion autorefresh in configure menu
- PlayOnLinux checks dependances
- Optirun support
- Debug scripts are sent on the good bug tracker
- More clever debugging
- A (very nice) debugger
- POL_SW_Check_cdrom supports multiple setup files
- Extension manager window
- WGETRC problem fixed
- PlayOnLinux can manage extensions
- Refresh button forces POL's update
- Fix utf8 problem in playonlinux path
- Debug error and fatal does no longer block bash when GUI is not initialized
- Local var problems
- POL_Lnk_Read to read .lnk files
- New screenshot system
- Arch problem
- Pre run command should not be shown for prefixes
- Fix TRANSLATORS files, some names did not appear.
- Bugfix if wx is to lower
- Bug fix in AMD64 check_dd opengl
- Starting dosbox api
- POL_DosBox_InstallCDROM added
- POL_Debug_Init is quicker
- Progress bar for directory copy
- Support for Windows CD-ROM mounting on OSX
- Bug report disabled for unsigned scripts
- Ability to add commands before running a program
- Language issue problem fixed on OSX
- Bug 72 fixed
- POL_SetupWindow_licence does no longer crash when file is not found
- Bug 651 fixed
- Bugfix with wineprefixcreate
- Winemenubuilder only once
- Center text on linux
- Added PRE_WINE config
- Line return is now automatic
- 64bits prefix creation support
- Always create 32bits prefix with system's wine
- Updated sed binary for OSX
- Override user's ~/.wgetrc with $POL_USER_ROOT/configurations/wgetrc
- Fix "wineprefix" appearing in prefixes when scratching ~/.PlayOnLinux but not "virtual drives" symlink in home directory.
- Correctly log selected prefixes
- Manual install fix for existing 64bits prefixes
- Killing all processes
- Remove some /
- POL_SetupWindow_login adapted
- Stderr wine changelog
- Useful aliases
- Bug 707 fixed
- First use is compulsory
- Filesystem checks
- Bug 732 : text color
- Writting POL_WGET everywhere
- unset WINEARCH
- When installing a patched Wine, deploy Gecko for the non-patched version
- Report "patched Wine version" in prefix logs only when it's true
- POL_ExtractIcon, POL_ExtractBiggestIcon: can also extract icons from .ico files
- Removed dependency upon curl by posting to pastebin with wget (bug #670)
- New function POL_Shortcut_QuietDebug to suppress "crash" dialog for programs when not in debug mode; Useful for programs that are known not to exit cleanly with an exitcode = 0
- Scans for .exe only look for files
- Execute some of bash/startup synchronously (tmp cleanup among others)
- Removing Messenger from menu bar
- Wine crashes does not wait for POL gui when running an app
- Wine does not complains about winemenubuilder
- Fixed slow wine ! At last
- DESURA and ORIGIN support
- Gecko support by POL
- Reading error fixe
- Error when running a program if prefix does no longer exists
- WaitExit --allow-kill is an argument
- Internet connexion problem should not empty POL_functions
- PlayOnLinux slow down wine (bug appearead since using tee to log wine. Does not exist in 4.0.15)
- A logfile is generated for each wineprefix (If ever one day, wine developers want to read them)
- Really, echo -e is better than printf
- POL/POM cleans tmp directory on startup
- Launchpad bug 947883 should be fixed
- Quote added in shortcuts
- run_exe is able to detect if we are in a POL wineprefix
- Create a symbolic link in $HOME (Will not be recreated if user choose to delete it)
- Title in IRC close confirm box
- wineprefixcreate should no longer exist! POL needs to run it on OLD POL versions, but should NOT run in on recent ones.
- Bugfix in requiredversion
- SelectPrefix make the directory
- Cleaning in wine.lib
- Wait_Next_Signal supports button
- Added debug messages
- Bug fix in lspci for some distro
- Debug lib in colors
- Send OpenGL states to logs
- XQuartz problems should be fixed on OSX
- Log when required version not satisfied
- Bug 676 fixed
- Bugfix in manual
- Bugfix in POL_Wine_WaitBefore
- sudo -k
- Run local script's script v4
- Translation problem
- GPG warning is now in gettext
- Confirmation needed to change a shortcut prefix
- Preferences menu fixed on OSX
- POL_Config_Read adapted to be usable in variable bash file (bugfix)
- Bug 225 fixed
- Arch on prefix's icon
- POL_RequiredVersion, POL_AdvisedVersion
- Version comparison fixed
- Service pack bug fixed
- Title on dialog boxes
- OpenGL detection
- Removing Offline POL (no longer supported)
- rm "*" message removed (Don't worry, it was controled)
- POL_Shortcut(): Possibly to use path instead of executable
- POL_Shortcut_InsertBeforeWine: made sure the commands are not interpreted before insertion. Even \n is no longer interpreted, to insert several lines, call POL_Shortcut_InsertBeforeWine once per line.
- PlayOnMac is now compatible with Mac OS 10.8 : Mountain Lion (not tested, but it should work)
- PlayOnMac ask for a reboot after XQuartz is installed
- Accept to find into symlinks (Attempt to fix bug #609)
- Possibility to add arguments to a program
- POL will no longer run as root
- POL_Shortcut_Document to support manual
- Console prefix improved
- First part of bug #665 fixed
- Force playonlinux.cfg creation
- Slow DNS on IPV6 issue should be solved
- Higher timeout for slow DNS
- Register link send to the good website
- Wineversion windows remade
- Old wineversion support
- Change default size for main window
- POL Website detection, small fix
- Windows size and position saved
- ICON_SIZE setting added
- Python Detection
- Fixed AMD64 detection problem
- Fixed POL_Wine_OverrideDLL
- Fixed POL_Wine_wineboot
- Fixed POL_LoadVar_PROGRAMFILES
- Fixed bug 429 - Login to PlayOnLinux doesn't work
- Added POL_Wine_X11Drv (bug 543)
- Fixed IRC client
- Translation: Update of template & strings...
- Removing message.mo.
- Updating changelog. Victory \o/.
- Fixing bug report.
- Translation add a translator file.
- Added Plugin Vault (from Congelli501)
- Rebuild translation template and updating translation strings from Launchpad.
- Fixing bug #437.
- too_many_arguments_line fixed.
- Fixing bug #449.
- Fixing POL_GetSetupImages
- Fixing some bugs.
- Rebuilding translation template.
- Fixing problem with desktop icon.
- Adding screencapture plugin.
- Updating translation from launchpad.
- Disabling "sending a bug while running".
from 4.0.9 to 4.0.11
- Rebuild of translation template.
- Fixing some bugs with translations strings.
- POL_Debug improved.
- Fixing POL_Wine_WaitExit function.
- Fix msfonts install.
- Support of pre and post-running scripts.
from 4.0.4 to 4.0.7
- Various changes fixing the merge of PlayOnLinux and PlayOnMac into one program.
4.0.3 was skipped...
- Wineversion fix.
- POL_Functions fixed.
- Update of Capture.
- Variouses fixes.
- External shortcuts fixed.
- Bug fixed that preventing POL from running when a playonlinux 3 wineversion setting was remaining.
- Start V4 developement.
- Removing old files.
- Removing pol_cmd support.
- Fix POL_SetupWindow_check_cdrom
- Fixed bug #59 : No menu in Ubuntu
- Timeout changed to 2 seconds for update checking
- playonlinux-daemon removed
- ! removed in new_guiv3.py
- Rebuild translation template.
- Sync translation.
- Fix error message in WineVersion.
- Added url handler support
- Fix broken packages
- FIX: bug #93.
- Script authentification support
- Winetricks support in Manual Installation
- ADD: POL_Winetricks
- UPDATE: Template for translation, no sync with launchpad.
- UPDATE: Translation, sync with launchpad.
- UPDATE: Offline PlayOnLinux to 0.4
- FIX: bug #54. Change icon doesn't work properly.
- FIX: bug #61. Launcher didn't work on Ubuntu 10.04+.
- FIX: bug #85.
- FIX: bug #81.
- ADD: POL_Debug.
- ADD: GUI for help bug report creation.
- FIX: bug #88.
- UPDATE: Title variable defined automaticaly
- SYNC: Translation from launchpad
- FIX: A bug in bash/polconfigurator
- REBUILD: Template language.
- FIX: Update translation of script responsibility
- UPDATE: Detour to 0.5.
- UPDATE: AdvancedWineConfiguration to 3.6.1
- Change how the current version POL is send to the server.
- Fix bug #58. PlayOnLinux unable to start when an update is available.
- Fix a bug in auto_shortcut, arguments was inverted.
- Send version of POL when fetching a script.
- ADD: Plugin Detour
- UPDATE: Translation was updated, forgotten in 3.8.2.
- FIX: PlayOnLinux bug: #17. An error message was displayed during manual installation
- FIX: know bug in pol-cmd, pol-cmd was unable to create .PlayOnLinux repository
- FIX: Translation problems. Launchpad bugs: #629421, #629422, #629423, #629425. PlayOnLinux bugs: #36
- FIX: PlayOnLinux bug: #26, function POL_LoadVar_ProgramFiles didn't remove line char.
- UPDATE: Using convertVersionToInt to see if new version of POL is available, so the developement version does not say that a newer is available.
- UPDATE: Change all echo to $POL_SW_id by a cat / EOF. In other word write write all text message in one pass instead of line by line.
- UPDATE: Capture to 2.2.
- UPDATE: AdvancedWineConfiguration to 3.6.
- UPDATE/ADD: mainwindow show a message when: using a development version, no network, plugin offline pol used.
- ADD: Missing string in tranlation. String used by plugins.
- ADD: Set_WineWindowTitle. See POL bug: #23.
- ADD: New function for convert the string version to integer.
- ADD: playonlinux-cmd support search.
- ADD: playonlinux-cmd can list installed software.
- ADD: playonlinux-cmd can remove an already installed application.
- ADD: playonlinux-cmd now support all function POL_SW_* (guiv3) in shell mode.
- Full rebuild of translation template using xgettext. Python and Shell.
- Better use of the gettext function and string corrections for:
- bash/polconfigurator (always used?)
- lib/interface (+ cleaning)
- Plugins: Capture
- Removing some unused files plus cleaning some files.
- Update copyright header.
- UPDATE: Capture to 2.1.1.
- UPDATE: Translation update with launchpad on 2010-08-31 and 2010-09-02.
- UPDATE/FIX: function install_plugin rewrited to a more sure system.
- FIX: function POL_SW_auto_shortcut doesn't work properly with icons.
- FIX: bug #31.
- FIX: bug #30. Adding a sleep 0.2 for some functions.
- NEW: include template for translation.
- NEW: add playonlinux-cmd for manage POL by command line.
- NEW: playonlinux-cmd now support --update
- NEW: playonlinux-cmd now support --start-install
- Bug #22 POL_SetupWindow_Init checks if a windows is already opened. --force option can be used to force windows opening in that case
- Ukranian name is .uk, not .ua
- New variable : $POL_USER_ROOT ( = $REPERTOIRE )
- Defaults plugins : Offline PlayOnLinux, Advanced wine configuration, Transgaming Cedega, Wine Import, Wine Look, Capture
- New functions : POL_GetImages, POL_SetupWindow_InitWithImages
- PlayOnLinux detects if you are alreay on a PlayOnLinux terminal, and if yes, it refuses to run
- A bug corrected in sources loading
- Wine Import and Offline PlayOnLinux plugin corrected
- playonlinux-shell command added to run PlayOnLinux shell in your terminal !
- PlayOnLinux uses a git repository for the developement
- Some cleaning
- The program does not show acceleration 3D message error when mesa-utils is not installed
- Bug #4 corrected (wine version manager does not start)
- Bug #14 corrected (conflict with gtkrgba module)
- Bug #27 fully corrected (a more natural sort)
- Added POL_SetupWindow_auto_shortcut which will replace POL_SetupWindow_make_shortcut
- Added POL_SetupError function
- install.py is fully compatible with offline mode plugin
- Some bugs corrected in wine version management
- Multiple wineversion bug fixed
- Lucid Lynx Compatiblity
- Improvement on icon managing
- Manual installation now supports .msi files
- Highest rank category added in install menu
- Most downloaded category added in install menu
- Stars behavior improved in install menu
- Added a patch category in install menu
- Added a testing zone in install menu
- A function added to correct Program Files problem
- Icon are automaticaly extracted from exe files
- Other bugs corrected
- Few bugs corrected
- Added POL_Call to replace tricks lib
- New polish and german translation
- Right Click Menu
- Kill All Apps
- Possibility to change icon
- Possibility to open user directory
- playonlinux --debug option
- Various bug fixed
- Winetricks integration
- Icon changed
- pol.mulx.net becomes mulx.playonlinux.com
- English translation improved
- Changelog removed when a new version is installed
- Possibility to configure the prefix before manual install
- Repository is automaticaly updated when needed
- POL_SetupWindow_prefixcreate use POL_SetupWindow_normalprefixcreate to avoid bugs
- POL_SetupWindow_specificprefixcreate and POL_SetupWindow_oldprefixcreate are made
- Autorun is moved on tools menu
- Refresh the repository should no more be needed. Therefor, it has been removed from the toolbar
- An important bug corrected in wine version manager
- lzma is no more asked by check_depend
- Wine version manager changed
- lzma is no more requiered
- An important bug corrected. The configuration button was hidden
- A bug corrected in the game list
- PlayOnLinux's game configurator is remade.
- The scriptor has the possibility to make a configurator for each script in ~/.PlayOnLinux/configurations/configurators/script_name
- The irc chat is removed
- GLSL bug corrected
- Added the possibility to disable PlayOnLinux messenger (also called IRC chat)
- An important bug fixed in the install menu with the latest version of Ubuntu Intrepid (The window freezed)
- The miniatures of the applications are no more downloaded during the repository refreshing process but directly in the install menu.
- A bug corrected in PlayOnLinux Setup Window : the top image position is now calculated according to its width
- PlayOnLinux install menu is faster
- Low connection can read the descriptions
- Description box in install menu has become an html box. Now, it's possible to underline or bold words in the description of a game.
- Descriptions are downloaded when the user clic on the name of the game, and no more when PlayOnLinux repositories are refreshed.
- Users can edit the description of a game on the website when they send a script.
- PlayOnLinux repositories refreshing has become faster
- A bug corrected in folders like "Applications Data". Now, it has the same name for every languages do avoid problems.
- Added playonlinux-daemon which run automatically you cd-rom setup's when it finds an autorun file.
- Proxy support corrected
- Changelog shown after upgrading
- Program Files different name corrected, the folder is automatically called "Program Files" instead of "Programmi" for example
- An important bug corrected in wine version.
- Added stars in install menu
- Added POL_SetupWindow_checkbox_list
- Translations improved
- IRC client improved (Multi channel support with a combobox)
3.0.2 to 3.0.6
- A lot of improvements in the IRC client
- Bug fixed in microsoft fonts
- Added POL_SetupWindow_pulsebar, pulse and settext
- A bug corrected in 3.0
- 4 New functions : Set_SoundSampleRate, Set_SoundBitsPerSample, Set_SoundHardwareAcceleration, Set_SoundEmulDriver
- POL_SetupWindow support (a setup box for scriptors)
- New GUIs
- POL is is .po files
- New wine version support GUI
- Minor corrections in IRC
- A lot of new fonction
- Use_WineVersion function
- message_one function added (Scriptors can add a box "No more alert me")
- Tools menu improved : wine tools are no more accessible for non-wine shortcuts
- wineversion fixed
- irc improved
- manque() function added after check_depend
- new dependance : lzma for wineversion
- Bug fixed in Ubuntu deb packages
- Color in IRC chat
- Plugin manager made
- Dosbox becomes a plugin
- PlayOnLinux show a warning if it is lanched at root
- Icons added for wait, download and upgrade available
- Lot of bugs in translation fixed
- Changelog updated
- A security problem corrected
- A bug fixed
- A lot of improvement in IRC chat
- An Option GUI
- A lot of settings added
- IRC Chat integrated
- Lynx dependances does exists any more
- Install menu bug fixed
- New install menu
- Lot of bugs fixed
- French sentance translated
- Languages files corrected
- New dependance : cabextract
- Fonts installation problem corrected
- New menu more user friendly
- Autorun automated installer
- Community and workonlinux doesn't exists anymore
- Ask_For_cdrom improved
- Fixed bugs in package manager
- Lot of translations
- Lot of commands translated in english
- Dialog are pretty more comprehensible
- Langage panels corrected
- All the file in the same languages
- About window translated
- Hungarian translation
- .pol package manager
- A new logo
- LiveInstall is called "Manual installation"
- Bug corrected in icons installation
- Wine GIT in wineversion menu
- Wineversion bug fix
- WinGit bug fix
- creer_prefixe runs fonts-to-prefix
- Microsoft fonts problem solved
- Some french message are translated
- Russian translation
- Polish translation
- Italian correction
- --run refixed
- Italian translation
- --run problem solved
- English corrected
- Wine Look added
- Expert menu is "Tools"
- New function : browser and OpenWineLookBox
- Functions translation (erreur > error, etc...)
- Fix LiveInstall
- German translation
- Improvements in french languages files
- Two more function : Set_Desktop and Set_Iexplore
- Added dosbox support
- Check_cdrom ask for a new mount point instead of canceling the installation when the cdrom is not in the drive
- Wine GIT added
- Wine Booster 2 Added
- Downloading plugin improved (Start automatically to download is possible)
- Python 2.4 and by the way, debian compatibility
- Check if PlayOnLinux is running at startup
- All the GUI is remade with wx-python
- Scripts are more configurable (Cf PlayOnLinux doc)
- Improved prefix support
- Prefix are detected
- PlayOnLinux is more user-friendly
- Kill wineserver process in expert menu
- DirectX in one downloading
- tahoma fonts support
- All the window remade with wx python
- Zenity, kdialog, xdialog and dialog are no more used
- winemaster and winebooster are temporarely unavailable
- Possibility to run several programs in the same time
- Added Set_WineVersion_Assign and Set_WineVersion_Session
- New download plugin
- Possibility to delete shortcut without deleting the prefix
- "About" window
- Licence : GPL-v3
- One menu for all the games (Valable pour le menu expert)
- Different script repository from 1.8
- attendre_multiple does work any more
- PlayOnLinux menu in gnome
- WorkOnLinux support
- Big differences in scripts downloading : playonlinux do not download all thescripts available.
- Add check_pol_update and check_network
- Polshell added
- Old version are not more supported
- Third website adress. Moving to playonlinux.com
- Some bug fixed
- Lot of bugs fixed
- PolScriptCreator added
- LiveInstall added
- GLX tests remade
- Some commands for translators
- creer_lanceur and creer_lanceur_expansion are the same
- Add directx in the expert menu
- Add information menu in options
- WineMaster added
- Options menu added
- Tests added
- New adress for the website
- French and english are available
- Official and community repository
- Microsoft fonts support
- Update question is not at running but a installation
- Kdialog (QT) or zenity (GTK) choice is available
- Lot of bug fixed
- Added wineversion tools. It permits you to run differents wine version in PlayOnLinux
- Bug corrected in add-on menu
- The script can make a shortcut in your desktop for you
- Menus are reorganized
- Expert menu added
- "BaseDeRegistre", "WineConfig", "WineBooster", "UpdatePrefixe" and "Executer" tools are added
- Possibilites to run non-official scripts
- Added KDE support with Kdialog
- Add-On support
- More commands like "simuler_reboot" in libraries
- wine lib added
- PlayOnLinux lib are made for scriptors.
- PlayOnLinux is ready to work on KDE with kdialog
- "Play" menu added
- The shortcut are not more in ~/bin
- Zenity integration
- The script is working since first execution
- No more need to exec it twice
- Lot of bug fixed
- .deb and .tar.gz available
- PlayOnLinux ask at startup if the user want to upgrade
- Lot of bugs in install menu and update fixed
- Added patch support
- PlayOnLinux check that dialog is installed before executing
- Add uninstall menu
- Bug fixed in install menu
- Using dialog GUI
- Lot of bugs fixed
- Dependances detection at execution
- Fix a bug on script execution
- First version of PlayOnLinux.
- Upgrades available from the website.
- No GUI, all in a shell