A professional content management system for World of Warcraft private servers built on a model-view-controller framework that aims to be compatible with any database structure via the extensible WoWLib.
Pease note that Plexis is still in a development phase, all features, including the CMS itself should be treated as expiramental, we do not recommend using Plexis on a live website in it's present state.
- PHP 5.3.0 or newer (PHP 5.4.X tested and working).
- PHP PDO extension (PDO w/ MySQL required, other database servers untested).
- .htaccess support.
- Access to fsockopen()
Optional modules The following extensions/features are not required by Plexis, however some features will be unavailable without them.
- PHP OpenSSL extension or PHP cURL extension - Remote updater
- allow_url_fopen php.ini setting - Remote updater
- Apache's rewrite module - SEO friendly URLs
- PHP socket & SOAP extensions - Remote administration console
Becoming a developer
Interested in joining the team? Check out the official forums for information on applying and available positions.
- Wilson212 - Lead developer and project manager Temporary hiatus
- Syke - Developer and project manager Active
- Evairfairy - Developer Inactive
- Faded - Developer Inactive
Please open a new issue to request a feature or report a bug or head on over to our forums, we'd love to hear from you!