A simple python wrapper for the Launch Library web API. Can also be used asynchronously too.
Agency, AgencyType, Launch, Launch Status, Pad, Location, Rocket, RocketFamily
The usage of the API is simple.
To install, simply use pip:
pip install python-launch-library
# Import the launchlibrary lib import launchlibrary as ll # Create an instance of the API api = ll.Api() # You can also specify api url, api version... # And request the next 5 launches, for example. launches = ll.Launch.fetch(api, next=5) # Any argument after "api" is not constrained (w/ kwargs). # ^ Returns a list of launch objects. # You can fetch the pythonic property names by using launch.param_names properties = launches.param_names
- Tidy up the repository
- Add exceptions to handle server timeout
- Handle nested models (i.e. a Pad model inside a Location model inside a Launch model)
- Handle times with the datetime class
- Package properly and upload to PyPI
- Add more abstraction methods for the api calls (open to suggestions)
- Add magic method comparisons (open to suggestions)
- Asynchronous operation
- Add tests
- Your suggestion here
Feel free to open issues and pull requests! I usually check Github daily.