Skip to content
  • Plutus-DistributedEXchange. Smart contract

    JavaScript 13 4 MIT Updated Apr 2, 2018
  • Updated Jul 31, 2017
  • This contract decentralises the issuance of 4.25% of Plutons by issuing PluDAO tokens to the crowdsale participants and then secures the remaining 95.75% only to be accessed by the DEX contract for the rebate system.

    JavaScript 2 25 Updated Jun 18, 2016
  • This contract decentralises the issuance of 4.25% of Plutons to the crowdsale participants and then secures the remaining 95.75% only to be accessed by the DEX contract for the rebate system.

    JavaScript 1 GPL-3.0 Updated Jun 18, 2016

Top languages

Loading…

Most used topics

Loading…

You can’t perform that action at this time.