Welcome to POE-TradeMacro!
PoE TradeMacro is an Autohotkey (AHK) script that provides several convenient QoL features for Path of Exile Trading.
This builds on top of PoE-ItemInfo which provides very useful item information on ctrl+c.
With TradeMacro, price checking is added via alt+d, alt+shift+d or alt+i. You can also open the items wiki page via alt+w or open the item search on poe.trade instead via alt+q. (Before TradeMacro version 2.15.3
ctrl was used instead of
alt as defaults).
TradeMacro will be updated to always have the latest PoE-ItemInfo code, you don't have to run their script since it's included here.
Never completely trust any price checking tool. Inform yourself about what this tool can do and what not (FAQ for example). Use the tools average and median prices to quickly judge if the first results could be accurate or totally wrong. When in doubt ask other people or do some manual checks.
Usage / Instructions
- Install AHK (http://ahkscript.org). Don't install AutoHotkey v2.x. PSA: If AHK crashes when starting TradeMacro try and use a different version,
AutoHotkey_1.1.26.01should always work.
- Download the latest release and extract the zip-file.
- Make sure to run PoE in (borderless) windowed mode. Otherwise it won't work!
- Run Run_TradeMacro.ahk.
- Default league is set to
- A lot of options, including the league can be changed by opening the settings window or editing
- Make sure to play Path of Exile in english, if you're using a different language it probably won't work.
Right-click the script icon in your system tray and select
PoE Item Info Settingsto open the settings window and to edit both
||See item info (via PoE-ItemInfo).|
||Search item on poe.trade.|
||Advanced item search (select mods).|
||Opens a text input where you can type an item name to search for.|
||Open the items wiki page.|
||Open the item search on poe.trade instead of showing a tooltip with results.|
||Open an item on poeapp.com.|
||Show item age (own listed items if account name is specified in settings).|
||Copies an item note for premium tabs to your clipboard that creates a valid currency ratio on all trade sites.|
AdditionalMacros.txt allows you to add your own macros to be included in the script or to use some of the already created macros. Simply remove the comment by deleting the
; in front of a line.
See the following pages for more information.