Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Update equipment and computation data for 3.7.0
- Computation Alpha:
- Added support for changes from 3.7.0
- Significantly improved support of rare item modifiers
- Added support for jewels (there's no jewel UI, so it can't be used yet)
- Added "independent" stats (e.g. light radius, character size) to the Computation UI
- Added the modifiers tooltip to values in "Stats gained on action" in the Computation UI
- Fix only two mods being available for Abyss Jewel crafting
- Fix "#% increased Damage" not counting as non-specific damage for skill tree generator pseudo attributes
- Fix crash when trying to change ascendancy class by skilling another ascendancy node (#529)
- Add computation support for 3.6.0 changes, including all new skills except Bane
- Fix Russian locale crashing on startup (#528)
Alpha version of a new computation system (Computation Alpha milestone)
- You can switch to the computation results and configuration at the top right corner of the window.
- It supports most passives, items and skills that are not related to minions, item-inherent skills and socketed gem modifiers. There are a few skills and probably a lot of unique items outside those categories that are not yet supported, those will be supported over time.
- The UI is very basic and not user friendly for now, but most of the relevant result and configuration stats are there. It's also not integrated into the main UI.
- Calculations should be correct, barring bugs. Minor differences to Path of Building are caused by rounding differences. Stats that depend on correct rounding, e.g. mana cost and reservation, are not necessarily correct.
- The equipment UI now supports flasks. They can be crafted, imported and equipped like other gear. They can also be individually enabled/disabled for computation (see above). (#518)
- Improved the socketed gems UI. It is now based on item slots instead of items and doesn't limit the amount of sockets. You can also enable/disable individual gems. (#519)
- The tree can now be properly navigated with only mouse, only touch, only mousepad, or stylus + keyboard (for zoom). (#79)
- MultiTouch events (dragging, pinching) are now supported!
- Skill tree zoom can now be reset with the TwoFingerTap gesture.
- Fixed theoretical possibility of getting stuck at highest zoom.
- The tree can now be zoomed by dragging while holding right click (#516)
- Fix check for updates in portable installations silently running the installer in non-portable mode. The biggest effect is that data (like updated skill trees) was installed into the user's AppData folder, which is not used for portable installations.
- Fix moving child windows (the skill tree generator window) outside of the main window, making them invisible (#461).
- Updated for 3.4.0 skill tree data
- Work on a new computation system is still in progress. We'll hopefully release some kind of Alpha version this league.
- Updated for 3.3.0 skill tree data
- Work on a new computation system is still in progress.
- Added 3.2.0 Skill Tree Data
- The program now requires .NET 4.5.2 (or higher) instead of .NET 4.5
- Behind the scenes:
- Use GGPK data for base items instead of relying on the Wiki API
- Update Wiki API accesses for to use Cargo instead of Semantic MediaWiki API
- Started implementing a new computation system, though this is not used anywhere in the program yet.
- Update total available skill points (one more from a quest) for PoE 3.1.0
- Fix crash on importing Harbinger item parts
- Fix crash when trying to craft unique jewels
- Fix copy & pasting a build creating a copy that could be reverted to the copied build's name (#490)
Fix auto-updater (from this release onwards to new ones) (#498)Not fixed, see #503
- Fix master crafted flat armour being used instead of the innate defense of bases when crafting rare items (#495)
- Added War for the Atlas (3.1.0) Skill Tree Data
- Fixed an issue where account name entry wasn't the correct length (@ImaginaryDevelopment)
- Added export support for .build files. (@EmmittJ)
- Updated data (items, uniques, mods, gems) for 3.0 (@brather1ng)
- Updated power charge crit chance (@brather1ng, #486)