Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- (Engine) Update equipment and computation data for 3.11.0.
- (Engine) Computation Alpha: Add support for changes and new gems from 3.11.0.
- Fix not being able to open the context menu of build folders over the empty space to the right of the folder name.
- Added the skill tree data for PoE 3.11.0
- Added Polish translation (#562, @Traf27)
- Updated Russian translation (#561, @unchase)
- Fixed exception when downloading live skill tree data (#560)
- (Engine) Update equipment and computation data for 3.10.0
- (Engine) Computation Alpha: Add support for changes and new gems from 3.10.0
- Extract passive skill tree data deserialization into the Engine (#559)
- Add support for the new passive skill tree data format (#559)
- (Engine) Update Computation to support 3.10.0's tree changes.
- Modifiers to skill level and quality are now also visible in the skill's tool tip.
- (Engine) Fixed unrestricted supports not supporting any active skills.
- Fixed a bug related to enabling/disabling secondary skills that stopped the PoB importer from working and lead to crashes when saving a build with secondary skills and reopening it.
- Add the skill tree data for PoE 3.10.0
- The passive tree now supports jewels. This includes drawing socketed jewels with their radius and highlighting nodes in radius when hovering. It also supports Intuitive Leap (#214).
- Import items is now a full character importer. It can import items, skills, passive trees and jewels, and supports both public and private profiles. (#543)
- The menu and other commands have been reorganized into a ribbon control and been improved in general. (#547)
- PoB pastebins can now be imported (#544)
- There is now a new Skills tab next to Equipment. It serves as a more intuitive alternative to the "Edit Socketed Gems" dialog on inventory slots. (#552)
- Computation Alpha: Improved skills support, support secondary skills and support socketed gem modifiers (#556)
- Fix Poeplanner URL parsing
- Fix weapon class specific crit multi mods not being counted for the Advanced Generator's crit multi pseudo attribute. (#555)
- (Engine) Update equipment and computation data for 3.9.0
- (Engine) Computation Alpha: Add support for changes from 3.9.0
- Fix program crash when using "Open build directory" (#540)
- Add jewel support to Equipment and Computation tabs
- With .NET Core 3 adding support for WPF, we migrated the program to target .NET Core 3.1. To avoid any .NET installation requirements, the required runtime is included in the releases, making them about twice the size.
- (Engine) Support Kongor's Undying Rage, fix crash on startup (#536)
- Update equipment and computation data for 3.8.0
- Computation Alpha: Added support for changes from 3.8.0
- See also PoESkillTree.Engine v0.1.5
- Updated the skill tree data for 3.8.0
- Reduced the memory allocations of the Skill Tree Generator by around 80%. On my machine that lead to about twice as fast iterations.
- Extracted the calculation engine into a separate repository (https://github.com/PoESkillTree/PoESkillTree.Engine). Now it can be referenced as a library by other tool devs (NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/PoESkillTree.Engine/), though it's still in an alpha stage.
- Update equipment and computation data for 3.7.0
- Computation Alpha:
- Added support for changes from 3.7.0
- Significantly improved support of rare item modifiers
- Added support for jewels (there's no jewel UI, so it can't be used yet)
- Added "independent" stats (e.g. light radius, character size) to the Computation UI
- Added the modifiers tooltip to values in "Stats gained on action" in the Computation UI