This is a compatibility update for Minecraft: Pocket Edition v0.7.3 alpha.
Double chests do not work yet, we will fix more bugs and add them when MCPE 0.7.4 is released. There were too many bugs in 0.7.3 to test double chests properly.
Including in this release:
- Fixed armor crash
- Fixed ghost armor
- Fixed packets being received after player disconnection
- Fixed player count bug
- Added compatibility with encrypted login
- Fixed flying check on fences
- Fixed players connecting with empty usernames
- Fixed several crashes related to Items
- Added temporal water flowing. Really buggy
- Automatic recovery of index-corrupted maps
- Fixed hotbar reset when changing armor
- Fixed some hotbar reset bugs on block placement
- Added basic tool durability and breaking
- Chests now have opening/closing animation.
- Fixed /difficulty
- In-game player list is now handled correctly
- Player entities are saved in all worlds to remove join/leave spam
- Quartz slabs