My ToDo list
Simple plugin implementing a personal ToDo list on the user's Moodle dashboard.
The main purpose of this plugin is to demonstrate usage of advanced coding techniques available in recent Moodle versions. Most notably:
- Rendering HTML output via Mustache templates.
- AJAX based workflow of the elementary CRUD operations.
- Organising JS into AMD modules.
- Organising external functions into traits.
- Low-level access to the database via persistent models.
- Using exporters for handling the data structures in rendering and AJAX.
2018 David Mudrák firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.