A beautiful, clean, and responsive theme for Ghost.
- Download the latest version of Boo.
- Log into your blog: yourblog.ghost.io/ghost (Don't have Ghost?).
- Select General from the navigation menu on the left of your admin area.
- Scroll down to the Themes section and click on the green Upload a Theme button.
- Choose the theme ZIP file you downloaded in step one.
The easiest way to start developing this theme in seconds is using the included docker-compose.yml file to launch your development environment:
- Fork this repository and clone it on your local machine.
- Make sure Docker Desktop is running and in the project directory run
docker-compose pull && docker-compose up -d
http://localhoston your web browser and start developing.
Want to implement this for you theme? Take a look at Ghost for Theme Creators.
🐞 Bug reports
Found a bug? No problem, click here to report it.
Have problems installing this theme?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks wrong compared to the demo?
Check for conflicting code in the code injection section of your admin area.
❤️ Show us your love
If you like Boo, please consider supporting its development:
- Star it
- Fill out this this 30-second survey
👊 Partners and supporters
This theme is brought to you thanks to our awesome partners, sponsors, and supporters.
BrowserStack is a service that lets you test your websites and web apps on 1100+ browsers and a range of physical Android and iOS mobile devices and tablets to ensure the highest quality.
JetBrains is a software vendor specializing in the creation of intelligent development tools. Whichever technologies you use, there's a JetBrains tool to match.
Transmit is the gold standard of macOS file transfer apps. Upload, download, and manage files on tons of servers with an easy, familiar, and powerful UI. It’s quite good.