PolySync examples in C
Here you can find examples that demonstrate how to use PolySync's APIs.
- Publish/Subscribe - Publish and subscribe to a PolySync communications bus.
- Node Template - Understand the standardized PolySync node state machine.
- Coordiniate Transform (single) - Use the Transform API to transform coordinate frames.
- Coordiniate Transform (stack) - Use the Transform API to transform coordinate frames using a stack.
- Logfile Writer - Use the Logfile API routines to log a PolySync byte array message.
- User Data Model - Shows how to use publish/subscribe routines with a user data model message type.
- Parameter Get/Set - Query and set runtime state of a remote application.
- Shared Memory Image Data Viewer - View image data received over the PolySync shared memory queue.
- Socket Reader - Read data from a network device.
- Socket Writer - Write data to a network device.
- Serial Writer - Write data to a serial device.
- Serial Reader - Read data from a serial device.
- Can Reader - Read data from a CAN device.
- Can Writer - Write data to a CAN device.
- Video Device with Encode/Decode - Communicate with a video device, encode, and decode video data.
Utilities and cool stuff
- Data Generator
- Record and Replay Control
- Viewer Lite - A lightweight 2D data viewer using OpenGL.
- Image Data Viewer - Decode and view compressed image data over the PolySync bus.
- Joystick Commander - Use a USB joystick to send low-level control commands.