Octopress instance for Polyglot Conf.
These are adapted from basic Octopress setup instructions:
- checkout the source branch of this repo
- make sure that you have your ruby and Octopress dependencies installed (see http://octopress.org/docs/setup/), but skip the step of cloning octopress / installing the theme
- setup deploying to Github http://octopress.org/docs/deploying/github/ -- NOTE: don't do rake deploy, this WILL publish pages live
- follow http://octopress.org/docs/blogging/ for new pages and posts
- use rake preview to see what it will look like on your local machine (visit http://localhost:4000 to browse through the site)
- commit your edits to source as needed, do rake deploy when you are ready to have the pages go live