Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Many small performance enhancements.
- Private names are now named with a
- Setup continuous benchmarking with Tachometer (#887).
- Prevent empty styles from causing exceptions or breaking rendering when using
- Primitive values in attributes are now always simply stringified, regardless of whether they are iterable. (#830)
- Adopt and upgrade template fragments after processing for parts (#831).
- Fixed bindings with attribute-like expressions preceeding them (#855).
- Fixed errors with bindings in HTML comments (#882).
until()can now take any number of sync or async arguments. (#555)
guard()supports multiple dependencies. If the first argument to
guard()is an array, the array items are checked for equality to previous values. (#666)
- [Breaking] Renamed
styleMap.jsfiles to kebab-case. (#644)
- Removed Promise as a supposed node-position value type. (#555)
- Added a minimal
- [Breaking] Removed the
when()directive. Users may achieve similar behavior by wrapping a ternary with the
- [Breaking] Directives are now defined by passing the entire directive factory function to
- Fix issue on obscure browsers that do not accept event listener objects by using callback as event part listener (#581)
- Fix KeyFn and ItemTemplate types (#570)
- Don't use export * to workaround rollup bug (#556)
eventContextis no longer used as the
thisvalue for event listener objects (object with a
handleEventmethod), as the object itself is supposed to be the
- Re-implemented repeat directive for better performance (#501)
- Updated TypeScript dependency to 3.1
render()now takes an options object as the third argument. (#523)
- Event listeners are called with a configurable
thisreference, which is set via the
- Support for event listener options, by passing the listener itself as both the second and third arguments to add/removeEventListener().