- Soon to be discontinued
- A web server (Nginx or Apache)
- PHP (>=5.5)
- MySQL Server
- Drag all the files to the "root directory" of your website.
- Run sudo chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www/domain.com/html/files
- Import "schema.sql" and "update.sql" into your MySQL Database.
- Modify "settings.inc.php" inside /includes/.
- Try uploading a file: see if it adds a row into your MySQL database and try to open the file.
Moe Panel: https://github.com/Pomfe/Moe-Panel
- The main panel works but reports are broken, and I don’t believe the current pomfe.co source has support for the dynamic upload limits. Also I need to upload some code to support it on this version of pomfe.co.
- We discontinued support for Moe Panel quickly as the code is horrible and it ended up working out better for us to build our own panel.
- Pomf done by Nekunekus
- Modifications done by Bohrmeista & Votton.
- Remember to block the execution of PHP code on your web server.
- You can make cron jobs to remove logs automatically.
- You can get a free SSL using Let's Encrypt's Certbot or CloudFlare's SSL Solution.
- phpMyAdmin - Easier to manage MySQL
We are planning on discontinuing this very soon as we are moving pomfe.co over to closed source We will most likely leave this in a working condition so, if you want to use it feel free (it works with our version of moe panel). Any of our new creations won't be available on this repo (so no support for PomfePanel as that's closed source