Clone this wiki locally
Maintaining a DarkPAN
- Introduction to DarkPAN
- Compare DarkPAN solutions
rPi, microcontroller, Parallella projects
- Hardware projects using Raspberry Pi, Arduino/Atmel/PIC/etc, or Parallella.
Perl on Windows and/or IIS
- Common issues running Perl in Windows environments
How to Know What to Steal
- Choosing good modules from CPAN and other general advice on finding and evaluating open-source code.
Writing Effective Subroutines and Modules
- introductory / best practices / design principles
- variable naming / scoping / packages
Perl Version Compatibility
- Core modules / features introduced when?
- version.pm, etc.
My Ten Worst Ideas Ever
- possibly a round-table
Perl Windowing Systems
Perl Web Programming Frameworks
When you get your wish, please remove (and maybe even archive) it.
Meetings can take several formats.
- speaker/audience (traditional presentation)
- lightning talks
- tag-team / two-stage (intro and advanced speakers)