This will eventually be a computer RPG, but for now it's going to be just a star system generator.
- Star types: the size and colour of the star (e.g blue, orange-red, red) determines the size of the star system. The larger the star, the larger the star system.
- Planet name: each planet is named after its star, and the star itself is named after a random Greek name. In later releases I'll let people choose their own list of star names with an XML file.
- Type of planet: independently rolled prefix determines the nature of the planet (e.g Industrial, Research, Prison) while independently rolled suffix determines the nature of the planet (e.g. Wasteland, Urban Sprawl, Eden).
- Number of cities on the planet
- Type of habitation: are the cities in an orbital ring? In a hivecity? In a cubecity? The type of habitation is limited by the suffix of the planet, so people on a Volcanic Planet will never be found living in an Undersea Dome for instance.
- Type of government: Autocracy, Oligarchy, Democracy, Anarchy?
- Goods that it imports/exports: this is limited by the prefix of the planet, so a Cultural Planet will only export Art or Media and will, in turn, never import Art or Media.