The original Vimpress was created by Adrien Friggeri and can be downloaded at the official vim page
This is a Willian Molinari (a.k.a PotHix) fork to add some new features.
- Get a list of all articles
- Write a new article
- Edit a current article
- Save (yeah, no kidding)
- Supports categories
- Supports tags
- Supports multiple blogs
- :BlogList Lists all articles in the blog
- :BlogNew Opens page to write new article
- :BlogOpen Opens the article for edition
- :BlogSend Saves the article to the blog
- :BlogDefault Define the default blog using the of the config file
- :BlogPreviewUrl Show the url of the post preview
Duplicate custom/configs.vim.example file and rename it to custom/configs.vim file changing its content to your real settigs. This is a comma separated line, with this informations: a mark for default blog, login, password, URL for your xmlrpc.php file
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.