Create powerful mobile apps with just HTML, CSS, and Zepto.js (or jQuery).
- Easy to install. Get up and running in a few minutes.
- Entirely customizable with selector options
- Theme support, including default Apple and jQTouch custom themes
- Callback functions throughout, including swipe and orientation change detection
- Page history management and CSS3 page transitions, including 3D flip, cube, and swap
- Failover to 2D animations for devices that don't support 3D
- Easily allow apps to run in fullscreen mode with custom icons and startup screens
- The power of jQuery to build AJAX applications
- New demos: Clock and Todo
Note: Upcoming features are developed in the master branch, and are not to be considered stable. For official releases, please see the version tags.
- Zepto integration - Use with Zepto.js instead of jQuery to cut down on precious bandwidth. Zepto.js is very similar API to jQuery, but optimized for WebKit and thus about 20kb smaller.
- Sass-based stylesheets, easily modified with variables, and optimized for size.
- Image-less stylesheets -- Using Compass Recipes, we have recreated all of the gradients and background patterns with CSS. This way, they are resolution independent, dynamically theme-able, and lower bandwidth.
Watch this video preview to see it in action.
Created, and still occasionally maintained, by David Kaneda.
Maintained by Thomas Yip.
(c) 2009-2011 Sencha Labs.
jQTouch may be freely distributed under the MIT license. See LICENSE.txt for license.