A big thank you to all those who were allowed or allow this theme to exist.
I need you to update this theme if necessary. If you have a protocol theme that you think we can add or merge in this, you can send it in an issue, on Google+, Facebook, modify directly it on Github by pull request, or you can for PowaBanga on freenod IRC.
Theme used by protocol (default)
All theme who are in this
On windows :
Download the zip,
open it and put all the contents of "pidgin-EAP-master/.purple" here :
- Windows 7, 8 & 10 : %APPDATA%\.purple
- Windows Vista : C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\.purple
- Windows XP: C :\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\.purple
- Windows 98 & ME : C:\Windows\Profiles\username\.purple
And Install fonts who are in "pidgin-EAP-master/.fonts" on your system
On Linux :
git clone https://github.com/PowaBanga/pidgin-EAP.git && cp -rf ~/pidgin-EAP/* ~ && rm -rf ~/pidgin-EAP
- Why not complete Mightytext to add pics at all letter who don't pass with this protocoltc(é,è,à,',",etc...) ?
- Update some protocols if needed
- → Do not hesitate to send your updates
Emoticons are gray territory. While they are re-used in several ways across the web, they are actually copyrighted under different license terms.
This theme on the other hand is unlicensed.