Welcome to Read The Docs
Documentation for RTD
You will find complete documentation for setting up your project at the Read the Docs site.
Quick start for Github hosted projects
By the end of this quick start you will have a new project automatically updated when you push to Github.
- Create an account on Read the docs. You will get an email verifying your email address which you should accept within 7 days.
- Login and click on Import
- Give your project a name, add the HTTPS link for your Github project, and select Git as your repository type.
- Fill in the rest of the form as needed and click create.
- On Github click on Settings.
- In the sidebar click on "Web Hooks & Services" then find and click on the ReadTheDocs service.
- Check the Active setting and click "Update Settings"
- All done. Commit away and your project will auto update.