Script for taking downloaded Udacity video files and combine them into a format that is ideal for importing to media libraries.
- Powershell 5.0 or later
- MacOS, Windows, Linux
- Clone or download this repository.
- Download ffmpeg for your platform from https://ffmpeg.org/download.html and extract into ./bin.
- Download the Udacity video archive to the ./src folder and extract. The name of the directory will become the Title of the videos.
- Run bin/Process-Videos.ps1 from Windows Powershell.
- Final videos will be placed in ./out.
- Import videos into your media Library. For some libraries, like iTunes, you will want to edit the media type and change it to "TV Show" to get the full benefits of the tags.
Please use the GitHub issue tracker to submit issues or requests for new features. Screenshots and/or log outputs would be very helpful.