The CertificateDsc module is a part of the Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) Resource Kit, which is a collection of DSC Resources. This module includes DSC resources that simplify administration of certificates on a Windows Server, with simple declarative language.
The CertificateDsc module contains the following resources:
- CertificateExport: Used to export a certificate from a Windows certificate store.
- CertificateImport: Used to import a certificate into a Windows certificate store.
- CertReq: Used to request a new certificate from an certificate authority.
- PfxImport: Used to import a PFX certificate into a Windows certificate store.
- WaitForCertificateServices: Used to wait for a Active Directory Certificate Services Certificate Authority to become available.
This project has adopted this code of conduct.
Documentation and Examples
For a full list of resources in CertificateDsc and examples on their use, check out the CertificateDsc wiki.
This is the branch containing the latest release - no contributions should be made directly to this branch.
This is the development branch to which contributions should be proposed by contributors as pull requests. This development branch will periodically be merged to the master branch, and be released to PowerShell Gallery.
Please check out common DSC Resources contributing guidelines.